About the Connect® Myeloid Disease Registry (NCT01688011):
The Connect® Myeloid Registry is a prospective observational study being done to learn more about myeloid diseases which include:
- Myelofibrosis (MF)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Idiopathic Cytopenia of Undetermined Significance (ICUS)
This study will enroll approximately 2900 patients from up to 250 academic, government, and community sites across the United States.
This is an observational study, which means it is a study that does not prescribe research medication or require any additional medical treatment that participants would not already receive as part of their regular care. The three main purposes of this study are:
- To use the information collected to help better understand patterns for diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes, including disease progression and survival.
- To use the information to help better understand patterns for the quality of life in patients newly diagnosed with lower-risk MDS, higher-risk MDS, ICUS or AML
- To use results of this study to provide information to help better understand the effects of different treatments have on a patient’s disease and on their quality of life.
Patient Advocacy Groups*
*List of patient advocacy groups is non-exhaustive.